martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

About me...

Hi, I'm Eduardo , I'm a Colombian guy from Valle del cauca, I live in Palmira, I'm 23 years old,I'm very affectionate with the people who I really care, I love listening to 70's, 80's music and watching cartoons, also I like to have long walk around town.
I like to drink beer but, if my friends want to go to party, it's ok, I have no problem , but I prefer dancing house and techno music. I dislike people who are selfish and other thing that I really dislike is to eat fish.. hehe...
when I wasn't studing I was every saturday night in some club in Cali, I like to be at places where there are many people but then,I mean now that I've started the university, I think my life's changed, because I have a lot of things to do, and , I think "my study must to be the most important thing in this moment of my life". I really like my
career.

A day in my life...

In the morning I usually wake up at 7am and take a shower, then at 7:30 am I eat breakfast.
From 8am until 11:30 a.m. I do things that I have to do like homework or see my dentist every 20 days.

At 12 noon, again I take a shower, get dressed and around 12:30 eat lunch.
Then between 1-2 pm I go out to take the bus to University, the journey takes 1,30 hrs because I live in Palmira.

At night I got home around 9:30 pm, eat dinner, do somethings like read the lessons for the next day or chatting for a few minutes on the msn; then I go to bed and my day has gone...

1 comentario:

Gustavo Zapata dijo...

hello, I don't know you. (maybe?) well just hi